Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS

About my cousin

She is My Cousin.......Her name is Nurul Qistina bt Abdul Karim......Her Age
13 year old.She like korean artis very much......She is Kind And Playful...She Get
All straight "A". But agama she is l0w......But she is Clever than me......
                
She is My cousin t00....Her name is Rohayu bt Ramli.....She is my Best Cousin....
ShE is Kind and Playful gurl.....Her Age is 15......pmr......huhuhu.....I h0pe
She get ALL straight.....'A' huhuuhuhu..... :3
She is my Cousin t00...Her name is Farahani bt Ibrahim....She Like Kim hyung jong Very much
....I don't why.....But she is kind and playful like playing Football....With MY cousin

Hahahaha...She is Tomboy Girl I think?? Just kiding......hahahahahahahhahhah....
I love u allll........
F4......
huhuhuhu....

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

الهداية said...

dude,your english is wrong!!
wrong past tenses

Post a Comment


Free CursorsMyspace LayoutsMyspace Comments

Free CursorsMyspace LayoutsMyspace Comments